Education & Outreach
MSHub believes that education and community outreach are the underpinnings of successful campaigns. Success begins when the community learns about a topic whether it be renewable energy, community power, or electric vehicle transition and the roles each play in successful climate action.
To help educate our regional community we hold presentations and workshops as well as welcome student internships from local universities and colleges to learn while working on our existing campaigns. Learn more about each of our initiatives below.
En-ROADS Climate Simulator Workshops
MSHub leads En-ROADS simulator workshops throughout the region to address the impact of climate solutions on our future.
Developed by Climate Interactive, Ventana Systems, and MIT Sloan, En-ROADS is an interactive climate change solutions simulator that allows users to explore the projected impact of various climate solutions and policies on global warming. It provides educators, organizations, and individuals with a user-friendly tool to improve people’s understanding of effective climate action. This simulator effectively aggregates a vast array of existing integrated climate and energy models to provide an overview of the impact potential of various policies—from carbon pricing, to renewable energy, to afforestation.
Leading the Way on Clean Energy at Radically Rural
Leading the Clean Energy Track at Radically Rural
Since 2019 MSHub has participated in Radically Rural, bringing Renewable and Clean Energy conversations to this important event centered on energizing rural communties to thrive. We look forward to continuing our participation and conversations around climate action can produce rural sustainability and resilience.
Radically Rural 2020
MSHub is excited to bring together experts from around the country for three sessions. Check out our great speakers and sessions at
Ask MSHub to Partner or Lead Presentations
MSHub Presents on Various Topics To Educate Our Region
The Hub welcomes the opportunity to partner or lead presentations to groups such as incoming state representatives, local town selectmen, city councilmen, business associations and the general public.
Presentations MSHub Has Led
We have participated or led regional presentations to further knowledge about;
- En-Roads Climate Simulator – with three ambassadors MSHub has the expertise to deliver presentations to a diverse array of groups. To learn more Contact Us.
- State legislation targeting renewable energy and climate action
- Ready for 100% Renewable Energy Campaigns
- Intern related research to city or town selectmen and the general community
- Networking with like-minded groups to create connections
- Solarize Educational Campaign outreach kickoff, lunches and evening educational events
If you would like to learn more reach out to MSHub.
MSHub Holds Workshops to Educate our Region
MSHub Holds Workshops on Various Topics to Educate our Region
Workshops allow for a deeper dive into issues than presentations and MSHub is happy to dig into issues with others.
Want to Partner or have MSHub lead a Workshop?
MSHub has partnered or led events such as
- Legislative Session Climate Action Workshop for Monadnock Region state legislators in partnership with CCL.
- Leading En-Road Climate Simulator Workshops in the Region to address impact of climate solutions on our future.
- Participated in regional and statewide workshops raising awareness about the Monadnock Region.
Contact Us today to help plan an event. We want to partner with you!
Internships at MSHub
Internships at MSHub work for Us and the Students
MSHub collaborates with local colleges and universities to bring on undergraduates and graduate students in internships with varying length and project goals. The intent of all our internships is for the students to gain valuable experience and knowledge that they can directly apply to their future careers. Read about such an internship experience in our Blog.